The Cypress Ski Club AGM is scheduled for Sunday, October 29th, 2017
Location: Heritage Room at Main Lodge on Cypress Mountain
It will feature the following:
- There will be a ski swap available as in previous years to allow for private sales of equipment between members. This is a great way to get good deals on slightly used equipment.
- An information session for all groups will be held after the meeting is adjourned. All U10, U12, U14 and All Mountain parents are invited. Head Coaches will be available to talk about schedule, equipment and answer your questions. Please note that for the U10 group another info session will be scheduled for early December.
- We will offer a BBQ lunch with buffet style hamburger and hot dogs and associated trimmings and drinks.
- The festivities will begin at 11:00 am with lunch to be served by NOON.
- The AGM will begin at 12:30 PM where we will present:
- Program Director update with plans for coming season.
- Review of club financial statement by treasurer.
- Election of board executive members for the 2017/2018 season.
- Vice President
- Sponsorship leader
- Alpine Committee members
- Open floor for questions and answers from members.
- The AGM will wrap up by 1:30 PM. The AGM serves as an official start to our skiing season which promises to be a great one this year! It is important to show interest in the club and support it with your presence and participation in this important event. The returning board members and I invite you to come out and enjoy meeting other club members and also to get valuable information about the club and its activities. Hope to see you on Sunday October 29th!