All families must pay for the Cypress Ski Club family membership and BC Alpine insurance fees prior to paying for the program fees.
The Family Membership cost is $275.00, which includes:
- the club membership ($205.00)
- the BC Alpine insurance for two parents/guardians ($35.00/person)* This is mandatory in order to volunteer for any club activity, on and off the mountain.
- plus registration fees.
- BC Alpine insurance fees are as follows:
Category Name Ages Years of Birth Current Cost
(these are season 2016-2017 costs. They might vary for the upcoming season)
EL Entry Level 6 – 11 2005 – 2010 $76.00 NC National Competitor Card 12 – 21 1995 – 2004 $140.00 RP Recreational Program 10 – 16 2000 – 2006 $106.00 CO Coach 15 + 2001 or earlier $33.00 FIS-AC FIS Alpine (Canadian) 16 + 2000 or earlier $347.00 FIS-A FIS Alpine (Int’l) 16 + 2000 or earlier $565.00 GM General Member 4 + 2012 or earlier $33.00
Please note that BC Alpine categories are based on year of birth (YOB) rather than on the age the insurance is bought. For more information please visit the BC Alpine website
- *If you are a one parent/guardian family, please pay the two parent fee, then e-mail email@example.com and a refund will be issued for the insurance.
- BC Alpine insurance for the child will be added during the Program Registration process, as insurance fees vary depending on the program they register for.
- Family membership registration is necessary to participate in any club activities including dryland training.
- It is effective July 1, 2016 until June 30, 2017.
- Membership fees help to offset administrative costs that the club incurs.
- As a second step of your registration you will need to do a Program Registration for your athlete(s). This registration will consist of the program fees, which are due prior to involvement in the program.
- Please contact Program Director Raul Anguita if you have any further inquiries.